Inbound logistics is an integral element of business operations, involving the processes of receiving, storing and distributing raw materials. Arnold Automation can design, manufacture, install and service state-of-the-art turnkey automation systems for pharmacy and warehouse fulfillment. This unique process yields a healthy return on investment (ROI). Arnold Automation’s approach to system design is not a one-size-fits-all product, but rather a flexible, scalable and modular solution. The overall objective is to provide the right balance of high-tech automation and necessary human operations to maximize accuracy, efficiency, and profitability. We design, build, and test every system before delivery, allowing for minimum interruptions throughout installation and integration stages.
IBOD with Sorting
- Patented Intelligent Box Opening Device (IBOD) is an in-line, pass-through box cutting machine.
- Capable of completely automating manual box cutting operations.
- Built-in intelligence, dynamically measuring the size of every incoming case in real-time to automatically find the programmed cut lines.
- Boxes can be fed in any order.
- No need to run same-size batches.
- Closing solutions for tri-seal and flange seal cases, cartons, stackable club store trays and retail-ready packages.
- Compact body style fits well in tight spaces.
- Automatic sorting and picking that minimize operator touches to lower labor requirements and improve throughput.
- Customizable systems to match any volume or business model.
- Reduced spare parts and maintenance.
- Low cost installation.
- Durable and efficient solution for your conveying needs.
- Provides maximum efficiency in production.
- Robust design.
- Capacity up to 100 lb/linear ft.
- Modular construction.
- Designed to fit your needs.
- Compact storage.
- Adjustable heights.
- Locking casters for easy mobility.
Get a no-cost analysis of your current processes
Learn how we can boost your productivity and profitability.Increase My Productivity