Inbound logistics is an integral element of business operations, involving the processes of receiving, storing and distributing raw materials. Arnold Automation can design, manufacture, install and service state-of-the-art turnkey automation systems for pharmacy and warehouse fulfillment. This unique process yields a healthy return on investment (ROI). Arnold Automation’s approach to system design is not a one-size-fits-all product, but rather a flexible, scalable and modular solution. The overall objective is to provide the right balance of high-tech automation and necessary human operations to maximize accuracy, efficiency, and profitability. We design, build, and test every system before delivery, allowing for minimum interruptions throughout installation and integration stages.
- Patented Intelligent Box Opening Device (IBOD) is an in-line, pass-through box cutting machine.
- Capable of completely automating manual box cutting operations.
- Built-in intelligence, dynamically measuring the size of every incoming case in real-time to automatically find the programmed cut lines.
- Boxes can be fed in any order.
- No need to run same-size batches.
- Closing solutions for tri-seal and flange seal cases, cartons, stackable club store trays and retail-ready packages.
- Compact body style fits well in tight spaces.
- Automatic sorting and picking that minimize operator touches to lower labor requirements and improve throughput.
- Customizable systems to match any volume or business model.
- Reduced spare parts and maintenance.
- Low cost installation.
- Durable and efficient solution for your conveying needs.
- Provides maximum efficiency in production.
- Robust design.
- Capacity up to 100 lb/linear ft.
- Modular construction.
- Designed to fit your needs.
- Compact storage.
- Adjustable heights.
- Locking casters for easy mobility.
Get a no-cost analysis of your current processes
Learn how we can boost your productivity and profitability.Increase My Productivity