Careers / Job Openings
Outside Sales Representative
Does this describe you?
- You are a highly motivated, goal oriented, high-achiever with excellent problem-solving skills who likes to work with little supervision.
- You have prior successful experience selling high-end custom engineered solutions to top executives and management of large manufacturing and distribution companies in a competitive market against established vendors.
- You can gracefully walk the corridors of the office and board room and can work effectively on the manufacturing floor.
- You enjoy the hunt and lavish in the continued work after the hunt is successful.
- You have the unique ability to displace the incumbent with your skill, and strong ability to create and leverage the relationship and the ability to help the prospect see the differentiating value.
- You have strong listening, consultative selling skills and closing skills come naturally.
- Experience with industrial sales and / or packaging is a plus.
If so, you are a great fit for Arnold Packaging’s sales consultant opportunity. Become part of a widely respected and growing family-owned company using your skills to:
- Actively manage and grow a sales territory that includes pre-existing customer base
- Implement the company sales program to attain new business sales in assigned accounts.
- Maintain and grow current accounts by ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Develop new customers to meet company sales objectives.
Very competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
- Monthly draw
- Earned commissions
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- 401 k
- Vehicle allowance
YOU MUST HAVE PRIOR EARNINGS OF AT LEAST $80,000 IN A VARIABLE COMP PLAN AND ARE WILLING TO WORK TO BUILD YOUR ACCOUNTS TO MAKE $125,000 PLUS IN 3 YEARS OR LESS DEPENDING ON YOUR EFFORT AND SKILL.
About Arnold Packaging
Our long-time customers in Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, West Virginia and Southern Pennsylvania will tell you that we are a high-energy and high-touch team. As a fourth generation family-owned company, we answer only to our customers — never shareholders. That makes each relationship unique while ensuring that every customer gets exactly what they need, whether that’s a custom-designed shipping container, just-in-time delivery, reduced material costs or specialized inventory management.
We take our decades of industry expertise and combine it with an unending investment in technology that gives us the data to serve you better. For instance, our data tracking helps us to know which of our products are in your warehouse, how many there are, and how soon you’ll need more. We load them onto our trucks, know exactly where they are during shipment, and can tell you how soon you will have those packaging supplies in hand.